You are number

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Youre one in a twenty

My 14th day of working. I wanted to go to gym in the morning, but I couldnt, cuz brother was using the car to pay the bills. And when I reached at 3PM, he was already on his last steps of workouts. Awww. And he came back later at night. Hikhik. Ive been talking about this one hot guy all the time, no? Hm.

The reason why I didnt post blog every day was because, I was haunted with mood swings. So you get the picture aite. If I do write anyway, my blog posts are not gonna sound positive (as if youve been posting positive blogs -_-") Oh.

So here, a bullet essay.

  1. You are a married man with 3 kids. I get it. Having one wife can never be enough, so you just have to mengorat the other girls.
  2. You are single, but not available. Why? Cuz you let yrself be attached to one who has another partner at the other side of the world. There are just so many other fishes in the sea, but the one who's hooked just happens to be the one you want so bad. 
  3. Too obvious, the door has "PUSH" written on it. You just had to pull it.
  4. You are the only one, I repeat, the only one Im waiting for a "hi" and a "goodbye" from when you come and before you left.
  5. Every day before I go back, I take a chance to have a look at you. Cuz man, it lasts me the whole night sleeping soundly :p
  6. So you were telling us about yr little sister. Who always told her friends how such a bad of a sister you were. So, you just didnt realise you were doing EXACTLY the same thing too. Now now, think where did she get the habit from?
  7. Now, you know how to use the equipments. You know how to do the workouts the right way. And you see them doing it the wrong way. But there you are, sitting and looking. Didnt even bother to tell them off.
  8. You are old, but you wanted to be young again, so bad. When there is a woman who becomes a member, menggatal la kerja kau. What, you think life is like the 17 Again? Oh no way. Step on the ground, please.
  9. So, you have a girlfriend and you are a big, big fan of Dato Siti Nurhaliza. And you just had to edit a picture of her and Dato Siti side by side, uploaded it on Facebook with a caption saying they look alike. Like hello, where the heck are your eyeballs? Kat kepala lutut ke?
  10. Whats the point I left the pen in each book? To make them as penanda buku. And tell me why you have to put the pens off of the books when we have so many pens in the first place?
Biggest dabeliyu tee eff to all except for one. Guess which :D

Honestly man, I could get yr number anytime I want. 1- use yr phone to call mine. 2- get it from the customer's list book cuz I know yr real name. 3- ask from my colleagues. But Im not gonna do any, cuz well. Im cool like that.

And every time before I go back, I wish you would come again, the next day.

Call me scandalous.

No comments:

Post a Comment