You are number

Sunday, May 22, 2011

People Over Thirty Acting Twenty One

I think I took the lesson learnt for granted.

Oh screw me. I should have known. I was given a sign already that you cannot be fully trusted. Fine, my intention was not to lie. My intention was going back home to have dinner with my family. That one also cannot meh? I know lah my family is awesome and you dont have that -_-

And saddest part was I went back home, and went back to work along with a bekal of char kuey teow for YOU to eat T_T

K. So who else would tell the boss if it was not you? Ok sorry I assumed wrongly. Hikhik. Bcs I was pretty sure it was you. I dont know lah.

It's just so hard to trust everyone now.

We work together, cannot ka if we have good intentions to everyone, be nice and not cause trouble, just for a day. All I ask was just for a day.

Mmg cannot kan. So POTATOish lah you. Except that you havent reached thirty yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment