You are number

Sunday, May 1, 2011

6th day at work

I just finished my 6th day at work just now at 8PM :)

I must say the first three days were not as joyous as today well bcs today the manager takde. I just got to know that he is a garang person. But hes been okay with me lah within these 6 days. Idk how it will be next. Just hoping for the best. Kan? :)

Main reasons why I am starting to love my job --
  1. I didnt really make friends except for with the workers and big bosses. And big bosses along with our manager are all very cool and sporting people. Walaupun baru kenal 6 hari tp dah rasa mcm lama kenal, sebab mereka tersangatlah friendly :)
  2. Met a LOT of hot guys there. Seriously, tak tipu. Ada sorg ni, hot hot jgk, and he is only 21. But I dont know where hes studying at, yet. Haha. Buat cool sudah. Gila apa nak interview on the spot kan. Pasang telinga masa dia borak sudah le :p
  3. Oh do you know M Kumaresan? Yes well, I met him there too. He comes, boleh kata every day jgk la. Manager told me smthg abt him tp it's kinda personal. Cant tell here. Too public meh. Tp dia ni suka kacau aku lebih2 sikit. Korg boleh try Google gmbr beliau. But seeing him in person, he is VERY HANDSOME! Mcm ada gaya Romeo gitu.
  4. The owner of Ameer Ali at Seksyen 15, Bangi? Yes, him too. Very humble and friendly, just like the mister biker. Tp yg ni tak berpeluang nak borak sgt lah dgn dia lagi. Someday later, definitely maybe!
  5. Juniors of my school, the Indians lah mostly. Haha. Oh and seniors pun ada jgk. Kuat melatah. Ada sekali tu, saja buat dia terkejut, masa bg kunci tu aku hulur kat dia then aku ckp "OPOCOT MAK ENGKAUU!" then dia pun opocot lah 10 saat. Dia mcm yg sawan tu, berulang ulang. Hahahha. Kelakar sgt. Setiap  kali dia dtg mmg akan buat ktorg gelak. Mmg meriah lah gym tu.
  6. I can go online 24 hours, all the time I am at the gym I can go online. I can bring my laptop and put it at the counter also. Not a problem. Oh and yesterday, Kak Baby the big boss sanggup pusingkan the monitor in the office just for me to watch while working. Pdhal kerja aku duduk kat protein bar tu and watch. Bukan buat kerja pun, mcm ponteng pun ye jugak -.-'
Hmm I guess Ill be updating the rest later. I have to go now, tomorrow I gotta wake up early and off I go to Penang at 7AM! Yes. Till then, laterrrrrrr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment