You are number

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Working life, working experiences, working lessons


  1. You dont judge a book by its cover, you dont judge a person by their looks or how they act
    If pictures are deceiving, what more if you see someone in person? In pictures, they seem so pretty/decent but in real life? You may judge them by how they talk, but you know, you can never know what they really think or feel inside.


  2. No matter how long you have worked at a place, youre not boss unless you own the place
    It is simple, youre not boss means you have to take care of whatever you do. You cant put yrself before everyone else, do not ever be selfish. You cant do anything ikut suka hati.
    If you use something, make sure you leave it the same way before you use it. For instance, you use the oven to panggang your chicken, yes you can use it but please, make sure it is clean after you have used them. You dont wanna piss the boss. Esok2 kau tgk oven tu dah takde, jadi hadiah pengantin pulak entah2. Haa lepastu terhegeh la kau nak kena panggang ayam kat rumah dulu baru bawak pegi kerja. Kan tak seronok tu.


  3. You cannot let anyone take advantage of you just bcs youre new
    Yes you are new to yr working place, so what? Being new doesnt mean you can let yourself being bullied by whoever. Jangan orang suruh je, kau buat semua benda. I know, you wanna make good impression to the rest of the workers at yr working place, but no, everything has its limits.


  4. Girls and drama they can never be separated
    I bet this, everyone knows. Nampak je kakak tu sporting, baik. Nampak je abang tu suka tolong kau, belanja kau makan. Tp sebenarnya, sama je semuaa. I know you want me to be careful with this person A, but hey hey, I do not need to know all the bad things he/she has done before. I am not such a busy body. It is not like I dont even care but I just dont need to know all about his/her personal life. I have my own to care about, dont you think? I mean, of course it never hurts knowing, boleh jadi pengajaran supaya aku pun tak buat mcmtu jugak. Face it, boys too have their dramas, only less complicated and ridiculous than girls'.


  5. Come to work on time, no one likes you being fashionably late
    There is nothing much for me to elaborate on this, because the line above explains it all. This was what my boss told me during the interview, of course me being the new worker, I never want to come late. I did, only within 5-10 minutes range. If you cant come on time, you just gotta tell the boss like few days earlier so he is aware. And of course, he would not have reasons to bash you back because he already gave you permission.


  6. Think before you speak, be careful of what you wish for
    All I do is eat at the gym people get jealous. Why? Bcs I can eat. I can fucccccccccccccking eat all I want bcs face it, Im grateful and lucky to have this high metabolism rate. You guys dont have that, that is why you are all jealous seeing me eating all I want. I admit, I did say things like Im taking it all for granted but no, actually I am not. I only enjoy seeing people get jealous of me eating. HAR HAR -_- Back home with  my family, I wouldnt really eat anything that is extra salty, extra sweet, extra oily. No, minus the extra. I actually dont fancy sweet salty oily food. I know, they are tasty, tp fikir jauh jelah. It's not healthy for yr body. You have yr own fat percentage to deal with, so why waste yr precious time be jealous of me? I do not wanna get fat, if I ever said that, it was only bcs I wanna gain some, to stabilise this little BMI of mine.


  7. All you gotta do is listen, and jet off when the time has come
    Situation is person A doesnt like person B. So person A told you all the reasons why he hates person B. You just listen, and up to a point you just go off saying "eh aku nak pergi toilet kejap la" "nak minum air jap" "ish tangan aku melekit la nak basuh jap" simply bcs kau pun dah start menyampah dgn person A ni, takde life betul duk mengutuk person B. Why menyampah? Bcs person B has done no harm to you, he was nice to you. So why the sudden hatred? You wanna make person B hates you for nothing? I bet you have enough insecurities to deal with already.


  8. Dont simply trust everyone, who told you everyone is nice? Theyre nice, because they want something in returnPerson A hates person B. Person B cried got some personal problems. Person A asked you why. You said you dont know bcs person B no longer trust you to tell all her stories. 5 minutes later, person A told you that he knows what went wrong with person B already. Smells smthg fishy? Sure.




    Lesson learnt, easiest thing to do would be, go with the flow.


    Harm none, save one. Yourself.

2 comments:

  1. DRAMA. memang tak boleh dipisahkan dengan manusia la lea. kita seolah2 macam pelakon atas bumi ni. u berlakon sebagai lea, berlakon sebgai suffi. dengan bawak character masing-masing. cuma bezanya no camera and scripts !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh well. Guess the graph is bringing me up up here we go again! It's like high school all over again.

    ReplyDelete