You are number

Sunday, May 15, 2011

After a hurricane comes a rainbow

So I basically checked the famous blogs quite every day, but no updates. Cuz blogger did their once in a blue moon job, maintenance. And that obviously scratched a little by little my spirit to write.

Anyways gym today, working has been a little boring because not many people came to work their bodies out. Anyways big thank you to boss aka Abg Shahrin, he bought me dinner, McChicken :D

Mmg fat percentage aku tak turunlah mcmni. Hahaha.

Went to Ojie's sister's wedding at UPM with bestie this evening anddddddd :')



Btw I think it's really sweet when there are hubs and wifey come to gym, and the wife willingly waits for the hubs. Sweeeeeeeeet. Imma do that too someday (when Im pregnant harhar) andddd of course it will be much sweeter if I join my future hubs to exercise too aite. Hihi. Dream big.

Till then, tata. Oh that's my short hair. Not so short, I know. Medium length, but. Uh. K.

No comments:

Post a Comment