You are number

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

If nothing comes in between

Hey, Im posting once every day, that's what Im trying to do. Since I am actually still bored, though Im already not unemployed.

Uh k so basically my day today was, not that good. Cuz I woke up due to mum's babble about this and that. The past 3 nights I think, Ive been sleeping without the cadar on. Bcs I think it was last week, it was raining so heavily, and ceiling in my room bocor. Entah tak faham mcmana, but it got my tilam half wet. Im not mad, relax je. But Im mad now bcs dad said he wanted to jemur the tilam for me, but he didnt :(

Ahh btw tilam tu dah kering pun, bau kepam pun dah hilang. So leave it that way je lah.

Went to work around 3pm, sampai 2 minutes late. Haha. Manager asked why I was quiet, pdhal it was just 10 minutes or less I sat at the counter. I think it was bcs kena marah kot before came to work.

Oh and I got to know more inside stories about the gym. Fun! Uhuk ihik.

K thats all, Imma try to write better later. Hahaha. Working today at gym developed the feeling, or shall I say, it nurtures my feeling to be fit. So hopefully tomorrow Ill wake up early and go to the gym to sweat a little bit. Till then, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment