You are number

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Reason #4

If you read my second post, the reasons are mostly same, why? Sbb semua mencuci mata saya. Aah kan.

1- Lucky bcs I have cool bosses and sporting manager.
2- Met hot guys, the REALLY hot guys. The ones you drool over!
3- Met a cyclist/biker? Idk. But he is so handsome in person. Ive googled him (oh yes I did) but pictures in Google dont seem to shine his good-lookingness.
4- Met owner of mamak.
5- Juniors, seniors reunion harhar.
6- Free wireless fidelity. Cehh mentang2 kau amik Computing!

In brief, the 2nd till 5th was basically me meeting new people. Or re-meet the old people. Smthg like that.

So, that makes only 3 reasons why.

Here's the 4th.

I learn a lot about fitness. I know how these body builders work their bodies out. Ive seen their before and after pictures. Ive seen their trophies, what theyve won. What inspires them. What they eat, how they live. Yes, all that too along with how such a player they are -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment