You are number

Monday, May 2, 2011

How I spent my Labour's Day?

Well, mum wished me Selamat Hari Pekerja this morning, dad did wish too. Pdhal br kerja enam hari. Apa lah sangat. Ah thank you btw mummy. Loves! Heheh.

Semangat je aku ni, pdhal bknnya dpt apa pun cuti ni. You know what I did today? Woke up early. And around 8.30am went to Penang straight, cuz my brother is having his sem break, for about a month. And I might be having trouble to go to work too, since he is around andddddddddd he might wanna use the car. So I had to find my own way to work. This is why I hate him being home for holidays.

But mum told him off, he can go to anywhere he want WITHOUT the car hee hee hee. Happy!

Oh back to my story.. Reached Penang around 1pm, fetched brother from UiTM anddddd headed straight to Jusco Bukit Mertajam. Had lunch, shopped groceries. Bla bla bla. Blk. Dad is super crazy with ikan keli and ikan patin masak tempoyak. I got bored with ikan keli already sbb setiap hari makan kat Puncak Alam -_-"

Reached home at 11.30pm. And that was basically it. Too brief? Ahh, Im tired.. Till then, toodles!

P/S: someone just couldnt stop texting me today. Urgh menyampah you.

No comments:

Post a Comment