You are number

Monday, July 4, 2011

What I was saying

was that I am missing you. Until now.

Someone at the gym just made me realise, even harder deeper that all I wanted, was you. You were and are still the only reason why I am single right now. The sole, ultimate reason.

I don't know if that is supposed to be amazing or. Disappointing.

For once and for all, all I wanted is you.

I didn't wanna end up like a friend of mine, who is now with a boyfriend who is super nice. That it got her so hard, to dumb him and get herself the only boy that she has been missing for so long. Three years I shall say. She dumped her ex, whom she is still missing up till now, bcs her ex was a playboy. He two-timed her.

I wrote more than 500 words already telling a story about a girl. Making it a third person view. Didn't post it up. I did not know why I did not want to post it up. To be precise, it was a 663 words essay. Halfway done.

For all I know, after doing so, I only miss you, even harder than before :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment