You are number

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just telling

I hate everything that implies, I am the one who added you at Facebook. Seriously, I hardly add people.

If I do, it's because I am really interested to be friends with that particular person or. Yup, just that. May I emphasize on, REALLY INTERESTED?

Or if that person has annoyed me beyond my limitations that I have to go search you and.. press the "Add Friend" button. Duh?

Because I don't add people, I set all of my page private. The only thing you could see would be my profile picture and my email. And the "Add Friend" button on my page.

Oh I forgot, the "Unfriend" and "Report/block this person" buttons -_-

If you did try though, to those who are not in my friendlist, you can't even search me on Facebook. It's like I'm a non-existent.

Yes, to that extent. Ahaks.

Why? I don't want so many useless people in my friendlist when I already have enough.

Wanted to delete some. But all of them turns out to be someone I know, from school. From work. From university. Juniors, seniors.

I just can't delete them. Kang terasa pulak.

Oh unless, you've done something so irritating for my eyes to read. I have no reasons left to keep you in my friendlist.

Kbye. I sound so kerek here.

No comments:

Post a Comment